Thursday, December 27, 2012

Keep It Classy, Patterson...

I am currently sitting on my couch, watching my favorite movie, drinking a PBR tall boy, a mini bottle of Patron (keeping it classy) and wondering how I'm single. Clearly I'm a total catch. Which leads me to believe that it MIGHT not be me that is the problem. It may be that all the men in the world have a skewed view on what a fabulous woman is. Just because I drink cheap beer (from a can), refuse to wear pants (unless social situations deem it necessary) and use the word (or some form of the word) 'fuck' as a verb, noun, adjective, conjunction, participle...(ok, maybe not that last one, but you get the point), doesn't mean I can't get all dressed up, put on pants (or a fancy dress on occasion), watch my mouth and drink red wine.

I have drawn the conclusion that men of my age are pussies. And I am an exceptional speciman of the female species. Any of you bitches would be lucky to have a fine woman like myself.

But what do I know.

 
Stay classy, Patterson
 
 
 
I make this look good

2 comments:

  1. Some guys need to get a little older before they see what's right in front of them.

    Love your blog!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sam.
    Miss you and Kim. I think you need to make a trip to the McHenry store soon!

    ReplyDelete