Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I haven't posted anything here, nor have I written anything in  a very, very long time. So, please excuse all errors. I can tell you that after the passing of my father, which changed me deeply, and after the passing of my marriage, that I always saw failing, I have found the utmost happiness. My existence is peaceful now. It isn't perfect. We struggle with integrating 2 families, 2 lifestyles, 2 ways of being. But what I know, each day is the most beautiful thing any human being could ever dream to be true out of another they were with...my person does dishes. My person does laundry. My person cleans up after my kids when they know what they should be cleaning up. My person cuts the grass with a push mower. My person cleans the shit off the underwear my littlest loin muffin cant seem to do himself. My person attends every event he can for his kids. And he comes home every time he cant, feeling defeated, hurt, and wishing his job were not so demanding. My person loves me more beautifully than I deserve to be loved, He encourages me, supports me, lifts me up every time I (rightfully do ) bring myself down or am brought down. My person, encourages the growth of everyone he loves. And he loves a number of people. His 2 children, his best friends, his dad, me, my 3 children, my mom, my aunt, my cousins, my friends, the guy at the gas station by his old house, the guy(s) at the liqour store near ours. The things I wanted in a life partner, as a child...this man....exemplifies. I told my mom, in a private, random text, who lived through my marriage and divorce, "I never thought...I IMAGINED! I DREAMED! Of a person that would be perfection for me. The man He created for me. I never thought I would get that. And I lived a divorce, a relationship, I always knew would end that way...But I finally found my partner. I am not a wife. He is not a husband. We are a team. Always. and he is who, next to our kids, I live for. I see our life together and I see how he loves me. If soulmates exist, mine found me.

Happy National Wine Day, bitches! The celebration I have every day??? Doesn't compare to the 300 dollar bottle of cab I will never taste. I won. And so did he.

No comments:

Post a Comment