Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Sooooo.... I am going to try and recap the last 24 hours of my life for you and it will ramble and not have a point, but I think, if you know me, it's a rambly bullshit story worth listening to...

I will give you a slim version of my last month...I think I have seen, in the last thirty some days, TSMA maybe 6 or seven times. I was away on work, he was away on work, he got sick, I got sick, our (not OUR but each of us have our own kids) got sick then my mom was crazy, I worked late a few nights, then he had to go away for a week for work (which he is in the midst of as I type this all), yada, yada, yada...life happens, right? While I have always really almost craved being alone, I am not even close to having a grasp on being lonely. So, while I am sure this has all been a stroll in Central Park for him, I am not even...well, whatever. ANYWAY...

My Fave Cousin, who I am sure you know from her phenomenal blog or my little piece of shit, text me and told me she was going to be in town this weekend and tonight was the only night she had any time available (she has A LOT of family down here demanding her time), I JUMPED at the opportunity to see her, her husband and her brother and his wife, most of whom I haven't seen since she and AssHat (the term with which I very lovingly refer to husband) since they got married over a year ago (remember this?)

ANYWAY...they had a full schedule and asked me to meet them at a little dive bar somewhere in the McHenry area (I could get all descriptive here as to exactly how I see this place as less than a dive, but that isn't the point, if I have one at all). So we did, it was fun, we drank PBR tall boys, smoked in a plastic covered shed and they sang pop country karaoke while I smiled and clapped (Fave Couisin ,by the way, is an incredible vocalist-all joking aside. She really is amazing and I LOVE listening to her sing and have since I was a little kid).

After we finished at that bar we moved on

No comments:

Post a Comment