Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Every Thanksgiving since I started writing this blog I have had something to write about that was heartfelt and meaningful, if only to me. This year I got nothin'. It isn't that I'm not thankful for anything, it's simply that I don't really have anything to write about these days. I feel often as though the ways in which God has blessed me are so obvious and the times I complain, my guess is that the blessing of which I should be thankful for is just hidden. It wouldn't be a surprise for me to fail to see something. In fact, it would be pretty typical of me. Especially if said blessing is right in front of my face.

Sitting here tonight knowing that tomorrow will bring a whole lot of feelings I basically want nothing to do with is heart breaking for me. For all the "friends" I have and all the "family" I have, my kids and I (and TSMA, but he has his own thing for Thanksgiving, which I totally envy), received one invite for the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment