Friday, March 30, 2012

TWM...Decisions...

"You can seek the advice of others, surround yourself with trusted advisors. But in the end, the decision is always yours and yours alone. And when it's time to act and you're all alone with your back against the wall, the only voice that matters is the one in your head. The one telling you what you already knew. The one that's almost always right." -Meredith



I. Love. This. Quote. My life has had so much bad and crazy in it lately. All I see it stemming back to is the choices I've made. But I am learning that those choices have given me so much good, too. I am learning that not every man in this world is without romance. I am learning that being a mom is truly even more difficult than working a job, or two in the cases of many these days. I am learning to be a better mom by being away from my precious little babies. I am learning, slowly, that I don't have to let others dictate how I feel about myself. I am beginning to remove myself from situations that arise and people that create un-wanted and un-needed drama. I am (finally) becoming the woman I always knew was inside of me. I know I will never stop growing and learning. I am just so happy that I am finally beginning to take control of my life. MY life. Its an amazing feeling.

2 comments:

  1. If I could "like" this, I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carole. I did enjoy that poem and am looking forward to reading more of your blog, too!

    Mom2-less than 2 wks until I see you!!!

    ReplyDelete