Saturday, September 29, 2012

TWM...Losing...

Well tonight's episode pissed me off. It was lame, uninspirational, predictable and ridiculously pathetic. As I watch a clip of one of my favorite characters, who was killed off tonight, rock his newborn infant in the dark, I pray it ends with a decent conclusion from Meredith. If not, I'll be listening to Dancing In The Dark and thinking about my dad as I fall asleep tonight (story for another day).

"You never really stop feeling the loss. It's what makes things so bittersweet. We leave little bits of ourselves behind...little reminders...a lifetime of memories, phontos, trinkets...things to rember us by. Even when we're gone."

This show kills me with its relevance to my emotional state...regardless of when I happen to catch an episode.

Happy Season 9, bitches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment