Friday, October 19, 2012

I'm Tired of Coming Up With Titles That I Think Generally Suck Anyway So Have Fun With This AWESOME Post Where I Say Something Mildly Smart...

Relationships take work. At least that's what I'm told. And I do believe it...to some extent. I would agree that in order to make any relationship work (whether it be a friendship, relationship with a co-worker or one in a potential spouse), there must be compromise, understanding and the abilty to just let some things go. In order for a relationship with a spousal-type-person to work, however, there has to be an undying love present. Something where at the end of the day it just doesn't matter who is right or wrong.. Something where the love out weighs the stubborness and pride and those things are replaced with understanding and respect. I think when a relationship reaches a point where that scale is tipping the other way, its time to re-evaluate. A relationship shouldn't be in a state of constant stress. It shouldn't be THAT much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment