Sunday, November 3, 2013

So, it is what it is, I suppose...

I love my job and I am thinking I am going to love the store in which I am now working. One thing I hate about my job is the hours. They're long and irregular. It's nearly 2am, I've only been home an hour and a half, and I am in bed eating oyster crackers, slices of cheese, drinking a beer and watching Grey's reruns in bed. I would give ANYTHING for my kids to be in their beds, home with me, safe and warm instead of at their dad's...for the-man-I-so-adore to be snoring next to me and me asleep next to him and not to have to be up early tomorrow morning. I pray some day I find a job I can do as well as this one and love as much as this one that will allow me to have those things I so crave, every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment