Sunday, November 4, 2012

Freezing My Sheballs Off...

Learning the ropes of the single life has been...an adventure for me. I don't like to jump from man to man. I'm simply not that person. I'm more focused on finding a truly compatiable person and loving him enough to want to work, if necessary, to maintain the relationship. That said, there are some things I simply CANNOT live without and one of them is warmth. I am so fucking cold tonight, and for the last few nights, that if a man came to me with a cock that was on fire and could only be used a source of actual warmth with zero sexual inclinations, I would be his forever. The female body does a lot of extraordinary things. We grow humans, for Christ's sake. We maintain TWO heart beats for 9 months at a time. Our bodies were built for phenomonal things...so why is it men are so warm ALL. THE. TIME. and our core temp is like, -154 degrees?

Some day, when I'm Queen Sheballs, I will fix that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment