Friday, January 16, 2015

Shit KK's Brain Does UnChecked...

Things going through my beautiful brain tonight...

I love having a laptop at my disposal again, even if I cannot get use to the keyboard at hand

I could not have picked a more perfect kitten. Seriously. TSMA went to bed and she loves the shit out of her daddy; however, she is a mommas girl and is and has been camped out on the couch next to me since he went to bed.

My minivan is finally coming to terms with the piece-of-shit mentality I have abused her with over the last seven years.

I finally caught up on my Trivia Crack.

Divorce is a horrible and beautiful mind fuck of a thing, simultaneauoulsy.

New Glarus makes too many exceptional brews.

My children are exceptional. Their father and I have done a good job of making sure that happens.

I hate that it took me nearly 3 decades to know what it is to love another human being out side of my children.

Cats groom themselves A LOT and I am jealous of the sexy poses they strike while doing so.

I wonder if there is a love of food more fullfilling than tacos.

John Cusack is the most underated actor of all time.

I am really looking forward to biscuits and gravy in the morning.

Why are women so petty and cruel? I literally have one female friend I trust, love, and would give my life for and she has known me since the day I was born. And it is not my mother.

I love, love, LOVE the acoustic guitar. I am so biased in my love for this instrument that I forsake any attempt at harmony unless it is acoustic. Or slide. And on that note I always have loved the line, "I want to live with a musician". I was blessed enough to have my dad and brother play the drums regularly in my life. Then I got TSMA and my absolute favorite thing to do to unwind is sit on the couch, peruse my social media updates and listen to and watch that wonderful man play his guitar. All I need now is a piano player. I think my Lou has that in her soul.

TSMA has a really warm jacket I like to wear. I've also hijacked a couple hoodies, flannels, and plaid pjs over the years.

My children are utterly brilliant. And kind. And thoughtful. And good humoured. And gorgeous. That isn't by accident.

I wish my dad were alive to see me now.

Mario is a very intense game at midnight, when you're playing by yourself.

I wish I could be more verbally awarding to the 6 loves in my life. I wish my love and words were a blanket that enveloped my Lou, Ryna, Logey, and Sexiest Man Alive and his precious babies, every day.

I am thankful I met a man who loved a woman that cares so greatly for their children. I am happy I get to know those kids and that my influence in their lives is positive. I am beyond thrilled that I have a man that is helping me make my wonderful children into exempary human beings, and I love that I can see the things I once saw in my ex, shine beautifully through them. I love that divorce is awful and not always expected, but that it has given me a better perspective. On parenting. On life. On love.

I have a life that for the first time, in a long time, I am proud of.

I wish all of you (and I will restrain myself and not call you assholes or bitches) the happiness I THINK I have finally found.

Namasti...

No comments:

Post a Comment