Sunday, January 11, 2015

Shit That Reminds You Of Me Numero 3...

Trailing on the latest upset in my little world of sports fandom, I think it is time once again to bring you a Shit You Post About Me entry... You know, because you all clearly think so fucking highly of me!




This was posted by a coworker of mine with the message, "Happy Birthday". So, yes, Miss Heather, I am expecting this. August 3rd. Mark your calendar.



"I think I found one of your offsprings"

Yep. Probably mine!



Again, Heather, you clearly know me oh-so-well!!!

'Nuff said.




And now onto the heckling surrounding my loss today...all good humored of course.









Fuckers. Being a Cubs fan has taught me one mother fucking thing...there's always next year.

Keep it classy, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment