Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Pray...

I came home from work tonight to all my babies tucked safely in their beds and sleeping peacefully. For the first moment in 9 months my life feels at ease. My prayer for tonight is that the time between these moments lessens. I know I am blessed in the greatest sense of the word and I know God has a plan for me and my kids. I pray I can weather the distance between these moments with grace, strength and courage. I pray that all the steps I have taken to better our lives pay off and I become a woman of great character. I pray that my children grow into thoughtful individuals that stick up for those weaker than them, possess true intergity and confidence. I pray that all of this comes sooner than later. I pray I become the kind of mother my kids admire. I pray God guides me down the path, not of least resistance, necessarily, but hopefully with a few less obstacles than we've faced thus far. This is my prayer.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment