Saturday, May 26, 2012

Splendid Isolation?...

I've had a lot of random thoughts polluting my mind and clouding my usually rational way of thinking as of late. There have been many topics of which I have wanted to write about, reflect on and share. Part of my delay in doing so is (as pathetic of an excuse as it may seem) my serious lack of time. Another reason is my inability to relate my thoughts in written form. A third reason is my fear of being judged negatively.
I found it hysterically pathetic and depressing when tonight I came home, set my Pandora to 'QuickMix' (the Pandora version of the shuffle feature) and the first song to play was Warren Zevon's 'Splendid Isolation'.



And that's just the kind of contradicting craziness my head has been lost in the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment