Monday, October 3, 2011

My First Blog Hop...

So there is this really fantastic chic that writes over at The Blue Zoo . I met her through Twitter. I have met some pretty cool people through Twitter and @TheBlueZoo is one of them. She and I tweet all day about dieting, food we shouldn't be eating (like Sugar Free RedBull and turkey dogs), things we should be doing (like a 5 mile run or an hour on the elliptical), and things we cannot live without (like coffee and corny M&Ms...). So when she emailed me asking me to write a guest post on Blog Hop Monday for the Friends You Love event I was so super excited!!! And then I sat down to write and thought, "What the hell did I agree to!?" I SUCK at writing and she has A LOT of followers!!! Like, A LOT!

Plus, what the hell do I know about friendship? My husband has had the same circle of friends since about kindergarten. They had become my "friends" but now...not so much! Then I thought about someone I HAVE known my whole life. In fact, I wouldn't have even had the opportunity to meet Steph at The Blue Zoo and write on her blog if it weren't for my cousin, Kristin at Only Parent Chronicles , who made me my Twitter account under the name she refers to me as on her blog, Fave Cousin. It just so happens that she also IS my best friend (one of 2 actually, both named Kristin...weeeeeeiiiirrrrd). Anyway, now I had someone to write about!!!

So, go read my post, explore Life In A Blue Zoo, hop over to OPC to say Hi! to Kristin and spend some time today thinking about the friends you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment