Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fuck February...

February fucking sucks. I don't hate a lot of things. Not REALLY, anyway. February is one of them, though. Even the name makes me want to punch puppies in the face. February. Blah. It tastes like acid in my mouth. Its really no secret that of all the months in the year, this 28 day (or sometimes 29-which is another reason I hate this month-why the hell does it get to choose how many days it has???) block is my least favorite. I always get sick in February and so far I have been sick the whole month. The time without sunlight becomes more than draining for me.  I feel like each passing minute of darkness is literally eating away at my soul.

Speaking of souls reminds me of soul mates. I think I found mine. He shares all the same sentiment about February as me and I am super jealous I didn't make this video first.


Fuck off, February. You suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment